Piebald axolotl larvae?

Something terrible has happened. My little mystery animal has passed away. I am very disappointed. I hope that future spawning will bring another.

I'm sorry you lost this little one :'(

Even though they're only tiny -
they still bring a smile to our faces &
steal our hearts >o_o< <3

Sorry to hear that your little one didn't survive. Sometimes these oddballs don't survive and it's usually for a good reason. Perhaps the lack of gills on one side was an indication that it was genetically very weak. We should only wish for such animals if they grow up healthy and happy. Anyway look forward and enjoy raising the other babies.

Regards Neil

Thank you all for your kind words. Hopefully future breeding will bring another of these, maybe a stronger one. It was my females first egg laying.

Wow, at first it was ugly as heck, and in the end it was quite beautiful. I was shocked at the similarity to my larvae. I was not to attached to the little fella. I had only been with it for about a week. I try to keep myself from getting too attached to the larvae because I plan to sell them. As for the other 100+ larvae they are about to be big enough to take in bloodworms. Woooohoooooo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rreu: z +1
    Back