I'm a grandma!!

Thank you!!
Our little ones have grown up fast! Nice to see Mike and Kylies babies doing so well. They're gorgeous. Do you plan to keep any?
:D

Mel
 
I'm planning on keeping a couple of golden ones Mel, as well as a couple of the wild type. I also plan on keeping at least 2 from Blade and Gilbit's batch.
 
Aww, were gonna be overrun with grandbabies!
Freddie popped out an egg with two in, so i'm thinking of keeping them, I'm considering calling them Yin and Yang because thats how they look in the egg (altho they are both white upto now, how cool if they were diff colours developing together!) I have some pics on my phone but need a new lead to transfer the pics.

Mel
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top