How and where to sell axolotls

axolotlally5

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I have recently acquired axolotl eggs and have successfully been raising them, I had a lot of people willing to buy them but aren’t 100% interested in doing the work required so how do I get more exposure to sell them to good homes? I do not want to give them to people who will just end up killing them but the stores will only take so many. I have like 130..

Ok wait actually can someone teach me about shopping and all that I would like to be able to sell on here and ship if needed. My priority is making sure they go somewhere good, thanks so much!!!

Hello, I have recently acquired axolotl eggs and have successfully been raising them, I had a lot of people willing to buy them but aren’t 100% interested in doing the work required so how do I get more exposure to sell them to good homes? I do not want to give them to people who will just end up killing them but the stores will only take so many. I have like 130..
I am looking for one!!! Can you send me information on prices and shipping to my email? kalicosray541 @ gmail.com

Have any hatched?

Ok wait actually can someone teach me about shopping and all that I would like to be able to sell on here and ship if needed. My priority is making sure they go somewhere good, thanks so much!!!
Yes agreed… is there a forum to sell jueville axolotls? I have pics. I have 8 only and raised from egg.
Where can you sell babies like other person said?
Thoughts? Michellegreen@icloud.com. Please let me know as well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back