Here are Aristotle and Athena

HelloKitty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
here they are just before I fed them. Aristotle is on the left and Athena is on the right!

Attachments

• feed us.jpg
    feed us.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 455
Good lord, that is adorable.

OMG, such beuties :3 soooooo adorable Looking good :D

Baaabies!!! How small are they?! So cute! =D

they are about 3 inches. Showing different personalities already and so incridibly cute. Even though they are a bit different they seem to get on really well. Athena seems to enjoy swimming up and riding the flow of the filter when shes not hoovering up her food but Aristole likes the other side of the tank and enjoys sitting in the cube or in the little cave. Hes not shy any more and will happily come up and look at us. He no longer hesitates when food comes along. Athena often seems to be nosing at what we are doing. I have been keeping an eye on thier feet and gills and no biting seems to have taken place. The aquarium shop worker said they get on fine and I'm happy that I bought them both as they doo seem to sit together happily when eating and sometimes I notice them following each other about.

I love my axies! I just ordered a water test kit so I can keep thier tank healthy.

They are soo adorable! So happy to hear they have a wonderful home, may they both live a long and happy life. ♥

Psstt.. I have a Wild-Type named Aristotle Axolotl, and I really like the name Athena! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back