Gfp purple axolotl & copper

Snawners

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Tawny
I finally got a copper and the all illusive GFP purple!

These guys are definitely my "Gangster Squad"

Having a hard time coming up with AWESOME mobster names! lol

I wanna see your purple axies!!!! its a hard search to find on google!

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 9,403
Super Awesome! I love both of the colors! Floyd is a good gangster name As in "Pretty Boy Floyd"

They are too cute when little. I too just got a copper and a GFP purple, along with a leucistic het for the purple. Love to watch them slurp up blackworms like spaghetti.

My copper is Artemis and my GPF purple is Isis. I do not have a name for the leucistic yet.

Hmm let's see for some mobster names.....

Muscles, Paulie, Tony, Vincenzo (Vinny), Frankie, Lou....

Then all you need to is add an object or adjective to it to make it sound "official"
Frankie Knuckles, Big Tony, Mack the Knife, Lil Dom, Tommy the Butcher, etc.

How much does a gfp purple set you back?

I think i like the name Tommy Gun.... thats a good contender!!!! my gfp purple cost me 100$ i got him from *************** i think theyre some of the only ones in the US right ow to offer purples... Either way i absolutly ADORE them! Tommy Gun and Machete??? ......eh not really melding right....

Beautiful! I love absolutely LOVE :D them!!

I think i like the name Tommy Gun.... thats a good contender!!!! my gfp purple cost me 100$ i got him from *************** i think theyre some of the only ones in the US right ow to offer purples... Either way i absolutly ADORE them! Tommy Gun and Machete??? ......eh not really melding right....

Name him Vinchenzo. Vinny for short. Vinny and Manicotti.

My mafia themed guinea pigs are named Little Tony and Vinny the Pig. :happy:

UPDATE: getting quite a bit bigger! their natural fatties LOL still nameless... just nothing sticks!

Attachments

• purple2.jpg
    purple2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 3,908
Are you selling them? We are looking for a GFP purple, as well as a GFP golden. If so how much are you selling them for?

no sorry, they are not for sell, but i bought my purple and copper from Jay @ ***************

i had an easier time contacting him via fb since there is virtually no phone number to contact, but they are stunners! best axolotl purchase by far!

I decided on "Shredder" for my copper who thrashes side to side like a shark when eating his worms, and my purple is "the hound" because i have a mild obsession with game of thrones, he started out as pitbull but, the hound just stuck so much better!

This pic is the hound from a couple days ago

Just a side note - I had no idea why i couldnt link jay sommers website but from what ive read he and all info on him has been "exponged" from the website, he is the only person i know who is selling them... maybe try googling him? Reguardless my experience with him was shotty, and communication became non existent once payment was sent, but he delivered with a gfp purple axie that i am very very happy with

Attachments

• IMG_66480994342551.jpeg
    IMG_66480994342551.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 8,029
I bet youd get some pretty cool babies from them :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back