Axolotl cake

Saspotato

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Sarah
Here are some pics of my birthday cake... my friend made me an axolotl chocolate mud cake! It is modelled on my albino axolotl and I think she did an awesome job!

Unfortunately everyone wanted to wanted to eat it - but my friends were joking the cake would regenerate :p

Attachments

• Maxolol Cake2small.jpg
    Maxolol Cake2small.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,537
  • Maxolotl Cakesmall.jpg
    Maxolotl Cakesmall.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 975
Nice cake. Of course the mini keg of lager looks quite appealing as well.

cool cake......mmmm regenerating chocolate cake blissssss

I am guessing that is you Beth (the cake creator), thanks for making the instructions :) Maybe you can make a wild type one next year!

P.S. I am ignoring your username as I am sure it is designed to annoy me ;p

The gills are really creatively made.
I'd feel funny eating an axolotl cake. haha

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • mynewtnameddettie:
    Is my newt okay if I poke it? I think I accidentally poked him too hard and I'm worried I hurt him. Help lol
    +1
    Unlike
  • Michelle1981:
    Hello, I’m looking for fire bellied newts that will ship to Ontario, Canada. Are there any captive breeders here? I’ve had many in the past and I’m looking to get a pair for my 12 yr old. I will be the care taker!
    +1
    Unlike
  • jcjchdjdj:
    What are good worms for axolotls
    +1
    Unlike
  • AxieCrazy:
    Hello. I’m looking for some input. My axolotl is about 7 months old. I came home and her gills are completely white. I was reading that they do shed around this age. Could this be why her gills are white? The ph is 6.5-7. Nitrates are 80 Nitrites 0.5
    +1
    Unlike
  • AxieCrazy:
    My axolotl’s gills have turned completely white. she is about 7 months old. I fed her a couple of pellets to see if she would eat. One hit her head and she flipped out. Started darting all around the tank. Temp, ammonia, nitrates are all in range. Anyone know why this is happening? I pu
    +1
    Unlike
    AxieCrazy: My axolotl’s gills have turned completely white. she is about 7 months old. I fed her a couple... +1
    Back