|10 members and 532 guests |
| Chinadog, cisco696, emdalliance, erinkhale, GalLuvsAxolotls, Johana209, Jon321, MikeSTL, ndbug, tammyaxie |
|Most users ever online was 4,942, 15th May 2016 at 22:06. |
Members: 35,060 |
Top Poster: Kaysie (14,467)
|Welcome to our newest member, yanl || |
» Our Sites
Caudata.org Web Sites
Caudata.org offers a limited free hosting service. Hosting of each site is decided upon on a case by
case basis. If your site is hosted by Caudata.org you do not have to link to or advertise any other sites or services. If you'd like to talk about this, please get in
contact. Here are the sites hosted by Caudata.org at the moment:
- The Cryptobranchid Interest Group: The CIG was founded to support research and conservation of giant salamanders. The site is proudly hosted at Caudata.org but is not directly affiliated with Caudata.org.
- Axolotl.org: The Fascinating Mexican Axolotl and Tiger Salamander Info.
- The Axolotl Sanctuary - Articles and Insight from very knowledgeable axolotl enthusiasts.
- Caudata Culture: Heather "Thera" Björnebo's and Jennifer Macke's newt and salamander care web site. Accurate and authoritative information written and contributed by experienced enthusiasts and scientists.
- United States Caudate Registry - a cooperative register of captive caudata in the US. The aim of the group and its site are to foster increased breeding for species preservation and elimination of wild capture.
- Daphnia: A long page about Daphnia (aka water fleas) and their culture methods.
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:53.